Our current advert invites you to register with us for more challenging positions. There are two types of these available: for actuarial positions register at www.gaaps.com where a wide variety of actuarial opportunities are available.
If you want more advice on being bendy then we reccomend the Everything Yoga blog which offers these tips for staying happy and comfortable when travelling.
- Packing my bag full of goodies that bring me pleasure — books, aromatherapy, healthy snacks, a comfy wrap, my iPod, etc.
- Leaving for the airport with plenty of time to spare — I don’t mind getting to the airport early. I simply use the time to catch up on reading or thanks to my nifty phone, I catch up on email.
- Stretch — take breaks in the airport and on the plane to stretch. Seated stretches on the airplane are my favorite!
- Smile and be open — I’ve met some wonderful folks during flights and at airports.
- Keeping it simple — I pack light and I plan my travel outfit according to the airport security restrictions (I wear little jewlery and slip on shoes)
We hope that these tips help to ensure that actuaries as well as Actuarial Skills Travel Well.
If you are interested in navigating the actuarial world then please get in touch and register for international vacancies.