- actuarial Actuarial Careers Fair actuarial events Actuarial jobs actuarial profession actuaries actuary Asia Australia beach Brisbane Brussels Business travel career Careers fair Changi Airport China Client meetings Client visit Competition Conference CV Defined Benefit Pension Dublin Edinburgh Eurostar Event financial services France French fun GAAPS GAAPS France GAAPS International Head Office Heathrow Hong Kong Insurance Insurance companies International International Business Ireland Israel Jobs Johannesburg London Meeting Munich networking Night of Actuaries Nuit des Actuaires Paris party Pretoria Scotland search Search engine optimisation Shakespeare Shoes Shopping Singapore Snow Society of Actuaries Solvency II South Africa Sun Switzerland Sydney Tel Aviv Theatre Travel UK Vacancies Vacancy western investment
- GAAPS @ Imperial College - Careers Fair November 2011
- Heriot-Watt University Careers Fair 2011
- Bangkok for Actuaries
- Pancakes in the City
- Looking for Australian Actuaries
- Company Visits and Actuary Jobs in Singapore
- Train Stations and Actuarial Jobs
- Competition: Win a Kindle 3G
- Brussels: Night of Actuaries 2010
- Our Final Day in South Africa
Travel GAAPS“Actuarial Skills Travel Well” so at GAAPS we travel around the world visiting actuaries and searching out actuarial opportunities. The TravelGAAPS blog charts our journeys around the actuarial world. Register for International Actuarial Jobs
Tag Archives: Munich
The journey from Munich Airport to the LIFE / AFIR conference was further than I had expected but was a journey through a magical green landscape and I now understand where childhood fairy-tales come from.
The conference itself is excellent and for the first time ever I have understood how Swiss pensions work – a great tribute to the presenter of that session.
In the evening, the social event was a visit to a beer garden. I was very trepiditious and even managed to miss the coach that had been arranged so I ended up walking. Again it was like a scene out of ‘The Student Prince’ (the operetta).
Very worthwhile! Very well organised!